A new concept for Thorntons, the UK’s most famous high street chocolate shop.
Opening in late Autumn 2011, the new concept store features a range of new ideas:
- A reworked central self-selection chocolate servery, bringing choice and range to the customer.
- Options throughout the store to bring new gift ideas into every day of the year.
- A new play on ‘pick’n'mix’ a tube sweet wall for for tweenagers using the more sophisticated ‘Moments’ range.
- A new ’round the store’ point of sale scheme that can be updated depending on time of year which allows the look of the store to be changed overnight.
- More focus on differentiating the wide range of sub brands as well as showcasing different products in different ways
- A fresher gold store front to create a modern look with ties to Thornton’s nostalgia.
This firsts concept store has proved very successful:
This store has exceeded my expectations as a gifting store.
Jonathan Hart – Chief Executive – Thorntons